Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bidding the flowers farewell!





I decided that since there is not much time left for my flowers and maple trees that I had better take some pictures of them. I'm really hoping that they come back next spring, but I guess we will see! I have spent a lot of time in the yard this summer trying to make it look good and convincing these plants to live! Apparently I was not born with a green thumb! I do love my flowers though, I love having a pretty yard! And Gage has turned out to be quite the gardener too! He has helped a lot, but more than anything just likes to run around outside and touch all the pretty flowers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you the little miss gardner! You have a MUCH larger green thumb than I do! I try to stick with the fake greenery and flowers- makes me feel better cause they're always looking nice, and I dont even have to water them! Haha. But your real flowers are so pretty!!