Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"I Can't Wait!"

I have been tagged by Megalicious! So here they are!


1)I can't wait to go camping! We haven't done much camping this summer which has been a huge bummer! But my family reunion is coming up in September and all of us crazy Burke's are heading up the mountain to Greens Peak! I cannot wait! I love camping and can't wait to see Gage get all grubby and wild out there! Not to mention I have a ton of hilarious family that will be there...fun times!


2)I can't wait for basketball season to start! I LOVE the suns and can't wait to watch them for another season! Nash and Barbosa are my
favorites but Stoudemire, Marion and Bell are right up there too! Matt and I are getting pretty anxious and if Gage had a clue...he would be too. He loved going to the games with us! He was the cutest, coolest, littlest fan out there! Go Suns!!!








3) I can't wait to see my lovely friend Toni and her handsome little guy (and my godson!) Grant! Her and her husband moved to Wyoming and I miss them! Even though they lived in Utah already and I hardly saw them, Wyoming just feels further away I guess! We got to hang out a little bit when she was up here in June and I can't wait to see them again!






4) I can't wait for Gage to be able to say "I love you"! Pretty sure he will be able to get anything he wants with those three little words! He is such a stinkin' cutie and I love him so much! All I know is that when he does learn how to say it....I had better be the first to hear! ha ha I love watching him grow up! He amazes me every day!








5) I can't wait to go to Hawaii! We are going next
March and I am so excited! Matt has been once but this
will be my first time there! I can't wait! I figure since I am absolutely in love with California, Hawaii will be amazing! I can't wait!




6) I can't wait to see our family grow! I just wish that it didn't involve more pregnancies on my end! ha ha No, I guess it really wasn't that bad! Gage will be such a great big brother and Matt is such an awesome daddy! I am excited to see what the rest of our kids look like and how different their personalities are! It's hard to imagine being able to love anyone else like I love Gage but I know that I will! I must say that Matt and I did a pretty good job the first time around...he's a looker!







Are there tagbacks in this game?! Humm...well I tag Nicole, Kimberly, Mandi, Toni and my mom! Half of them don't have blogs but maybe this will inspire them! (you really should get on here!) Love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww- so cute Shmashley! I love it! You will love Hawaii- I am so jealous! I am still bummed we didnt get to catch up when you were down...when are you coming again? Love ya lady!

Anonymous said...

I love the SUNS too! Trace and I used to go all the time. But now we live in dumb utah...gay. We even have a Suns flag hanging in our house. Everytime a game is on we put on our jerseys and watch! GO SUNS!!! The better do good this year. Last season was so sad...STUPID SPURS! ha ha.