Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Family picture time and exciting news!

So this sunday we got together with the Broomall side of the family to do some holiday pictures! Gage proved to be quite the difficult little boy! I would have to say that out of about 20 pictures that were taken ony 5 were even close to usable! They are pretty funny to look at....the things we all do to try and entertain little people! So yeah here are a few of the pictures!









And now for the good news! I don't know how many of you have heard of the Trans Siberian Orchestra...they're awesome! Well I love them and I'm psyched cause they are going to be in Phoenix on the 17th of November and I am going! Yay! They are an all electric orchestra and their shows are amazing! The talent is unreal! Anyhow you can check them out at www.trans-siberian.com !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cute family you guys have! i love the one of you guys on the 4wheeler! very cute!