Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Rhionna's fight




I'm asking everyone who reads this to please pray for my niece, Rhionna. Last night she was rushed to the hospital by paramedics. She stopped breathing and had to have her heart restarted when they arrived at the hospital. They calculate that she had stopped breathing for 2 to 3 minutes which already makes her our little miracle girl. She has not been able to breathe on her own since about 6:30 last night and is currently in a coma. They air-evacced her to Phoenix around 9:30 yesterday night and she is in excellent hands from all we have heard. She is trying to wake up and trying to breathe, but her little body is fighting a hard battle. She needs all our prayers and faith to help her come out of this. I am also praying that she wont suffer any long term damage from the stress that her body has gone through. Justin and Alisha are unquestionably hurting and are also in need of our prayers. They are being strong considering the circumstance. Please keep their family in your hearts and prayers throughout the next days. Thank you and God bless you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash I am sorry to hear. She is the cutest little girl. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We love you!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley. We are with you. I have never felt such an ache in heart for anyone as I do for Justin and Alisha. I have been praying, and crying and praying some more that things will come out okay. I guess this is really when you find out if you have faith or not. Thank you for putting their sweet little picture up. It brought tears to my eyes just looking at it. We will not stop praying for them. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh this breaks my heart. What a horrible thing to have to go through. She is such a pretty little baby. Our prayers are with her. God bless.