Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our Cheesy Boy and Craft Day!

Gage is 19 months old! I can't believe it! He is closer to 2 than 1! It doesn't seem like that is possible! He is getting so big and independent! He had his 18 month check-up last week (it was a little late) and he weighed 27 lbs 8 oz! I was blown away! It made me feel pretty buff though I have to say! He has made so many changes in the last few months, I can hardly keep up with him! He loves animals and trains...any time he sees a animal he roars and any time he sees a train he says "choo choo"....it is so cute! Oh and how could I forget? He LOVES balls! He says it more like "bow" but it sounds so cute! The other day at Wal-Mart we walked by a huge bin and he just went crazy! "Bows, bows!" So we let him play with one for a little while, it was so funny! Anytime I get the camera out anymore he turns into the cheesiest little guy! He smiles huge and squints his eyes! It cracks me up! The other night he was looking so cute in his jammies that I had to whip out the camera...and boy did he turn up the cheese big time! I had to put the pictures up because they are so darn cute! I just love my little man! I love that he is growing up, I just want him to slow down a little so I can keep him little for longer!









This is the cheese I was talking about!!!
















If you ignore my scariness, this picture is very cute!









I promise I didn't pose him for this picture! He was watching one of his shows and decided that his tractor would be the perfect place to lounge!



Craft Day




So there is a group of girls up here that TRY to get together and do crafts every once in a while. We haven't done anything in quite a while, but we finally did yesterday and it was so much fun! We made these little Birthday calendar rolodex things...mine isn't quite done, but you get the main idea. They were pretty easy and who doesn't need a little date reminder?! I do for sure! So here is the semi-finished product!








All you need is a rolodex, scrap paper, ribbon, whatever embellishments you want, labels and glue and a stapler! Then you just fill up the blank cards with birthdays, anniversaries...anything you want to remember! Very cute!


So this is just another easy craft that I love doing and I think they turn out so cute! It's just a bunch of paper bags folded in half and stapled together. I'm trying to make a collection for Gage and then I am just "cutening" up a shoe box to keep them all in! It's like a mini scrapbook! Here is one of Gage's...





They are pretty simple and Gage loves to carry them around and look at them! He is funny like that! And since you are just using paper bags you don't have to worry about things looking perfect....the messier the better!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gage is dang cute in those jammies and those crafts are so stinkin cute! Its so fun being crafty!

Anonymous said...

Ashley Marie!
Gage has gotten SO big. I can'te even believe it. He is so cute. Hope all is going well for you. Love the crafts by the way. You are so creative!
Love ya tons!

Anonymous said...

So Hey I love what you guys made so I need to come over so tyou can show me hopw to make it Sorry i didnt make it over there Long Story But anyway Talk to you later Call me!!