Wednesday, September 24, 2008

{LOVE NOTES}

I've been thinking a lot "I wish Callie could look back and see all of the people who have been praying and supporting her through this time." So then this morning I had an idea. I am going to visit Callie this weekend and would like to make her a little something special. I have been so touched by all of the comments and emails I have received and would love to take that with me for Callie.

So if you have been following Callie's story and would like to leave HER a special note please leave it as a comment or email me at
ashley.broomall@yahoo.com. If you email me please put NOTE TO CALLIE in the subject box. It can be long, it can be short, anything at all.

I am leaving Friday morning so please try to do this by Thursday evening. I will be printing them out into a special card for her and will let you all see the finished project!

{Thanks and love.Ash}

3 comments:

Kendyl said...

Little Callie Jayne-
You are such an amazing and strong little girl. I sure hope you are feeling better and that you will get to come home soon! You have a wonderful Family that loves you very much. My family and I have been thinking about you alot lately and you have touched our lives, and i know many lives of others. Heavenly Father loves you, and is giving you your chance to shine.. so SHINE little Callie!! You are such a beautiful girl. Get better Soon!!!
KENDYL

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

Callie, You are an inspiration to all of us. You keep fighting and getting stronger. I'm so amazed at the strength you have! Heavenly father loves you and is watching over you and so do the people that surround you. We are rooting for sweet little Callie! You're in our thoughts and prayers everyday! love Sara,mike,Rhett,and Gage Perkins

Toni said...

I am telling you, I am not meant to participate in any of your raffles or things going on! I can't get that "Kisses for Callie" thing to work for the life of me and the ATM here ate my debit card last weekend because I left it in too long and they said I had to call my bank to get it back and the bank said I can't have it backed and I have to get a new one so thery are mailing me a new one but it's going to take a week to get in and whew! Great fun! I really am thinking and praying for her though and I swear I will donate as soon as I can figure this out! Anyways...I hope all is well. Love ya!