Thursday, November 6, 2008

{bahoo yahoo}

Man am I flustered right now. My Yahoo email account was 'reissued' yesterday. No idea why. I have it back but I lost all of my emails, folders and contacts. I'm channeling unpleasant feelings about Yahoo right now. I think this means I need to go pick through my boys' Halloween bags pronto! What can't chocolate fix? Well, my point for sharing my unpleasant news is that I handled nearly all of the "Kisses for Callie" ins and outs on that account. So please if you were contacting me via that email address, kindly send me an email so I can have them back on hand. Gratsi.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Yeah...that really sucks! So, I just read your last post and I can't believe someone said that to you! I will slap them. I seriously, honest to goodness, think you are the best mom ever. I seriously always think "what would Ashley do"? If you are a bad mom, wow, my poor child. Anyways...I'm glad you took a negative and turned it into a positive. One reason you are not only an amazing mom, but an amazing person! You just send that person down my way and I'll tell them what's up! Anyways, Love ya lots!

P.S. It really only matters what I think anyways...Ha ha! Just kidding!