Tuesday, February 17, 2009

{the small things}





Bossy Pants had ice cream for breakfast.
Vanilla.
He wanted it.
He doesn't drink milk.
He is scrawny as a string bean.
He won.







I really want to play on the Wii Fit.
I am terrified of the weighing in part.
I haven't touched it in two weeks.
Today might be the day.







{I was intending to take a picture but had it on the record mode.}


Baby Boy has new faces.
They are one hundred percent cheese.
They show themselves primarily when he is sleepy.
I love it.





I made Jiffy blueberry muffins for The Hubby today.
We are so different.
These are his favorites.
I love the ones with big, juicy, REAL blueberries.
Yum.



I have this wall in my house...



It bothers me.
It is lacking and needs love.







I have been faithfully doing my Pilates.
Two weeks now.
It's a start.
I dislike exercising indoors.
Oh how I look forward to the sun and toasty walks with my boys.
Cheers to future weight loss!







I shot a gun.
At first I was scared.
It got better.
I got better too.
I could use some more practice.
But I do feel pretty tough now.



It snowed again last night.
It wasn't the storm we had anticipated.
It looks so pretty outside.
And cold.



Bossy pants ate The Hubby's paycheck yesterday.
Yep. You heard right.
Well he didn't swallow it.
Just chewed it into a giant spit wad.





Economic crisis you say?
Where?
Around here we eat our money like cheap candy.

9 comments:

AP Mommy said...

hahaha he ATE the paycheck. That's classic - another reason to advocate for direct deposit at work. :) Stopping by from SITS

The Blonde Duck said...

He ATE the check? Holy crap!

I'm going to have to try those muffins. Ben doesn't like real berries either.

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Too funny, he ate the paycheck. LOL

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

Wow he ate a paycheck! We would be poor if that happened to us! What's all this talk about weight loss? Sure doesn't look like any fat on you. But me, I'm another story!lol

Toni said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe he ate the check! That is awesome. I wonder how it tasted? I think if I had to eat our check, I would cry the whole time doing it. I'm going to have to agree with the hubby on the muffins thing also. I love HATE the real blueberries and love the fake, dried out ones! Hope you are having a great day! Love ya lots!
P.S. Wasn't Phoenix's win over the Clipper's utter beauty?

Jen said...

I don't see much fat on you to loose either, but it is how YOU feel good that matters! I am under 110 right now but work out alot because I wanna be toned, and that I am NOT!
Too funny about the little guy eating the paycheck, that would be quite a crisis in my house! I kinda like your plain wall, it looks like one I had in the house I recently sold (and miss terribly) in Show Low. We had the star, and the wood, and the fireplace..... aaahhh the memories!
Glad to see your blog is back and that callie is doing so well
Jen

MDStein said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eve said...

Oh my goodness, that is just too CUTE. He ate the paycheck? Haha!! Oh dear...


PS - sorry about that deleted comment. I was signed in as my husband, but didn't realize it until after the comment was sent - oops!

Anonymous said...

I left you some linky love <3 :)