Thursday, July 16, 2009

trippy



today we make a trip to the dentist. gage doesn't know it yet, but he will be offered a bubble gum scented clown nose to wear and from there it will all be a little vague. he has a tooth that needs some fixing. i am a bit nervous for our visit but gage is all grins. he has met dr. adams once and it was a magical meeting. i never thought he would anticipate any type of doctors visit. but i have most certainly been proven wrong.

he informed me yesterday that he is going to see not one, or even two, but THREE crocodiles while he is there. his heart is quite set on it. maybe he'll settle for one. and then, maybe he wont have to. that laughing gas is trippy stuff.

wish us luck!
love.ash

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope his visit goes well! I actually look forward to taking Danika the first time! I hope the girl gets Ronnie's teeth and not mine!

Mary said...

I wish I loved the dentist that much!

Lizzie said...

hope everything goes well!

Toni said...

You'll have to let me know how that goes. I know it's going to be an adventure Grant's first time. I am wondering though, why did he think there were going to be crocodiles at the dentist? Ha ha, that is funny! Love you guys all!