Friday, November 27, 2009

a thanksgiving tradition


thanksgiving with my family means a mostly friendly pre-feast game of football on the field by my parent's house.
the older kids and adults get in the game while the younger children play on the sidelines.



it's always a great time.

i love it. the boys love it. even the husband loves it.


i am so grateful for all of my wonderful family.



they are the greatest blessings in my life.



i love my husband. i love that he wants to give our family the best of everything. i love my children with all my heart and then some.

they make my life so happy.



i love my huge family.

there is not a thing on this earth my parents could have given me that would have been better than all my twelve siblings. i love each one of them.

and i love all of the additions just as much.

i couldn't ask for anything more.

i hope your thanksgiving was full of great family and friends and of course good food!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

from our family to yours

No comments: