Wednesday, February 17, 2010

make it a date

i am not really one to brag on restaurants. at least i don't think that i am. but today i'm going to break protocol and tell you that if you ever find yourself in our beautiful mountains, you really must stop and try my new favorite place! Red Devil Pizza. yum.

i have tried quite a few of their menu items-- pizza, chicken parmesan, fettuccini alfredo, lasagna, tortellini alfredo and broccoli and i would recommend all of them! best of all, while on a lunch date last week with a friend, she let me in on a little secret--their bruschetta is divine! seriously-divine.

i am craving some now.

the key points of this post::

red devil. pinetop. delicious. go.

now try it and let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

Mmmm, you're so right. Love that place and their bruschetta!

Blain&Deedra said...

That was mean, now I really want some of that. I LOVE Red Devil. The Pasta House up there is pretty great too. A little more romantic, quiet, not a place for kids. But yes, sometimes I want to move to Pinetop because of all their great restaurants.

Anonymous said...

I've had Red Devil ONCE but they have to have best pizza up here! We have two gift cards to the Pasta house but we never make it up there! One day....

Shauni said...

We love Red Devil, too! I've never had their bruschetta, though. We'll have to eat there next time we're in Pinetop!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.