Wednesday, April 21, 2010

happenings


the wind is blowing hard today. i walked gage out the door this morning to catch his ride to school and the wind all but took my breath away. i waved goodbye to my pint-sized schoolboy while looking less like mom and something more like Sasquatch with my morning hair plastered to my face. gage still smiled and waved. one of the many reasons i love my children.

now garrett and i sit here in our crowded office. or more properly named, the collections room. there is a yard sale in my future and this room shows it. poor garrett. he and sheriff woody are playing at my feet while garrett breathes in and out like a mac truck. our quick visit to dr. b revealed not one, but two nasty ear infections and an ugly bout of congestion to make things all the more interesting. this little guy had a rough night. our relationship was compromised more than once as i wielded the saline and snot sucker. he considered it most unkind, treasonous even. dear antibiotic, please do your work quickly. thank you.

now it looks like i am needed for playtime so excuse me please.

happy windsday!

and what do you know? i'm back to sewing. see what i'm working on here.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

love love buntings they have a special place in my heart:) hehe.
it has got to be incredibly windy there because here,,, wowie is it blowin!

mrs_jpyatt said...

Ummm could you please have your yard sale sometime between April 27th & the 30th? That'd be perfect!!! LOL! This wind blowing doesnt help Mister Garrett at all...just makes it all worse! BLEK!!! Poor lil guy!