Saturday, April 10, 2010

we had visitors


one of my very best friends, toni, and her two darling boys paid us a visit this week. we had big plans to spend an entire day together but thanks to my second round with the stomach flu all we got was a lunch visit the next day. which was of course, better than nothing. i haven't seen her in over a year! and look at this beautiful new boy of hers. i'm so happy we got to see them!

they're back safe and sound in wyoming now and we can't wait for our next visit. gage keeps asking me where his "buddy grant" is. oh how i wish we lived closer.

garrett, gage, grant & baby carter

thanks for the visit southam familia. we miss you already!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Adorable! I love the new baby's name, by the way!

Toni said...

Ashley Marie! I had such a great time too! Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they are! Can't wait to see you again too! Love you tons!