Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dun Du Du Duh!

Well since I am sure a lot of people know already, I figured I had better go ahead and make it official...Matt and I are expecting baby #2! Gage is finally going to be a big brother! My due date is July 10th and me and Matt are thinking about making this one a surprise...so you might not want bother asking what we're having...we may not know! We're both pretty excited about having another cute little baby in the house and can't wait to see what Gage thinks about it all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ash!!!!!congrats!!!!im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!woo hoo!!your mom said she had 3 on the way!how awesome is that! im so happy dor alisha and justin too

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Yay you posted the good news!!! I am soo excited! Gage is going to be the best big brother! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

yay congrats you guys! that is exciting!

Anonymous said...

Ashley Marie!
I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Hurray! I am so happy for you! You are so brave not to find out what you're having. I have one of each (and then another one of the boy variety) and I will still find out. I can't help myself! I can't wait to find out. Oh yay! I wish I was pregnant with you! I hope you aren't feeling sick and all that yucky stuff! Love you!