Saturday, February 2, 2008

GROWING PAINS


I came across this picture in my journal last night and thought that I would post it for kicks and giggles. I don't know how many of you remember the show "Growing Pains"....well I loved it! It was a bit before my time but I watched the reruns faithfully! And of course I went through my Kirk Cameron crush stage! Who could resist?! Anyways, this is him in the flesh! Kendyl and I were on an Apparell Design trip in Los Angeles and the night we were leaving LAX we spotted him in the airport! He is a tiny little man! I am relieved to know that it would never have worked out between us! ha ha So this is my tribute to memory lane and fun times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! He is totally short. You don't realize that in the show. How fun to walk down memory lane.:)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness ashley!!!! that is so funny! I remember that! He was the nicest guy, and was doing magic tricks for us on the plane. I look like a fruitcake in that picture.. when i had like inch long hair.. thanks to cosmotology school!!!