Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Up and Coming

It seems my mind has been filled today with things that I have been looking forward to! Here's a list of the things I can't get off my mind!

*Getting to see Toni and her little man this weekend! Can't wait for them to stay with us!
*Being finished with work! Only 4 more weeks! (I love my job and the people I work with but a solid, uninterrupted week with Gage sounds oh so nice!)
*Going to Lake Powell! I'll be about 36 weeks pregnant and stuck on the house boat for the most part... but relaxing in the water and sun will be wonderful!
*Planting my flowers! I can't wait for the wind to calm down so I can go to work in my yard!
*Meeting this little baby that's been kicking away at my insides for the last few months!
*Meeting my two little nephews (Trenton & Aiden)!
*Gage's 2nd Birthday!
*Training for next July's relay marathon! I can't wait to get back to the running mode!
*The final book in the Twilight series....Breaking Dawn! Sweet!

And as for today I look forward to getting home, slipping into some comfy pants, eating dinner with my boys and then crashing out for the night! One day at a time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for the new book to come out. Have you seen the one that she wrote coming out on May 6th? I preordered it! Im real excited! You have lots of things to look forward to!