Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mom's Little Trooper


It's a drizzly day and Gage is stuck inside with his second ear infection in the last 3 weeks. Last night was rough on my boy. He woke up with a fever of 103! A teaspoon of Tylenol and a Gatorade later he was cooling down, but having a hard time committing to his sleep. It breaks my heart to see him this way. Dr. B says he will probably have to go in and get another set of tubes put in. But through all his discomfort my little man manages a little smile for the camera! Hope you get feeling better mister! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor guy! His poor little ears give him so much trouble! Makes me sad for the little man!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that was one thing I always worried about was ear infections and Cory hasnt had a sinlge one. I hope gage feels better! and I have to say you are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen I love it. You look awesome. And Cute shirt i cant wait for you to have that kid already!! I hope I see you before that.