Monday, June 30, 2008

MIDNIGHT SUN

I can't believe that I just barely found out about this yesterday, but Stephenie Meyer is working on another book that coincides with the Twilight series. It's called Midnight Sun and it's basically Twilight but from Edward's point of view. She has the first chapter posted on her website and it's great! I'm so excited to read the whole thing! It sounds like it may take a while before reaching publication, but I am still super anxious! So for any of you who have read the series, you will thoroughly enjoy this! Just check it out at http://stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html
I don't think you'll be disappointed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your almost there, Tomorrow, YEAH!! I am also excited for those books. Did you read The Host, can we say AWESOME? It was good to see you at the shower, good luck with the delivery and all. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

So I guess I really need to read those books maybe I will go to the Library today and check them out!! Also Good Luck tommorrow Hope everything goes well and you have no complications!! Good Luck! Cant wait to see the baby! Love ya guys