Friday, June 27, 2008

My First Time...

...for ACUPUNCTURE that is! During our visit to the park on wednesday my uncle Carl, who is a chiropractor, let me know that there are points you can do acupuncture on that are supposed to help induce labor. Well I know this makes me sound desperate (who am I kidding? I AM DESPERATE!) but I asked him if he wouldn't mind doing it on me. So he was nice enough to take off right then so he could fit me in and get me all needled up! It was pretty interesting, as I have never done this before. I had 5 needles in each foot, one on the sides of my knees and one in my hands. Pretty crazy! And the needles are so tiny I couldn't even feel them! (this led to one needle being knocked out...oops!) Anyways, he told me that if the baby was ready that this should work. We shall see! Nonetheless it is pretty cool that I can mark that off as one thing I have done in life! Oh and sorry for the nasty picture of my dirty, and hugely swollen feet! Keep in mind I went straight there from the park!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok- I love acupuncture!!! How did you like it? One time when you're not pregnant you need to go get a full body acupuncture! Its amazing!