Thursday, August 14, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!

I am SO EXCITED! I have wanted to go on a CRUISE ever since I watched re-runs of THE LOVE BOAT at my Grandma Butler's house as a LITTLE KID! And YAY for birthday surprises because MY SWEET HUBBY surprised me with cruise news this year! We haven't officially booked it yet because we aren't sure WHERE we want to go and on WHAT SHIP we would like to SET SAIL on, but we are planning on GOING IN FEBRUARY! That way Garrett will be a bit older and VALENTINE'S and OUR ANNIVERSARY are in there somewhere so we'll have EXTRA REASON to CELEBRATE! (And of course I've got to work on my BEACH BODY! ha ha) But as you can see I am SUPER EXCITED! If anyone has suggestions on SHIPS, LOCATIONS, etc... I would LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
THANKS FOR THE GREAT SURPRISE HUBBY! {MUAH!}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Royal Caribbean Cruise line is awesome!!! You'll love cruising, it is so fun! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

DO NOT TAKE THE CARNIVAL Ensenada/Catalina Island cruise! BORING as heck! You would end up spending more time on the boat then you do on shore! Ronnie's parents took a cruise around the Caribbean...to St. Thomas, Cook Islands and a few other places. They used Holland but said they wouldn't use it again.

Anonymous said...

Oh happy day! Cruises are seriously the best thing ever! You are most definitely going to love it! We have only been on 2 to Mexico, but Steve has cruised all over before we met and he really like the Carribean (or is it the Bahamas?) Somewhere by Florida. The thing is, you'll love going anywhere (except I agree with Kathi, Ensenada is not the best). How fun!