Monday, August 4, 2008

THREE PEAS IN A POD

It was really fun to be pregnant at the same time as my two Sisters-in-law! It was nice to have somebody that could relate to how I was feeling for 9 seemingly endless months! And now I am so happy to have 2 cute little nephews for my boys to play with! I'm sure that they will keep us plenty busy any time we get together! So these are kind of the BEFORE & AFTER pictures!

Me, Monica & Alisha just a few days before Monica had Trenton!


Trenton (12 Weeks) Garrett (3 1/2 Weeks) Aiden (1 Week)
*As you can see, Garrett is a VERY long boy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Garrett's long, like Gage! That is such an adodrable picture, I love it! How fun that your little guys will have cousins so close in age to play with! You guys are lucky!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! You all look beautiful pregnant and what a handsome group of little men you have!

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that picture. Three little boy cousins.....how fun! You all look GREAT pregnant. When is Jordans wife due?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! All three babies are beautiful! I would expect no less from any family members of mine! Your little Garrett is lucky to be born into such a sweet family! Congrats again, and I can't wait to see all four of you in November!

Love- Aunt Faun