Friday, October 17, 2008

{my day in boy land}





We read this CHARMING book The Little Yellow Leaf by Carin Berger. We LOVED it! It inspired us to finish our ART OF THE WEEK! Bossy Pants was in TWO YEAR OLD HEAVEN gluing leaves to our tree! Didn't he do an awesome job?



All day I kept reminding Bossy Pants that he was going to the FOOTBALL GAME tonight with DADDY. He was anxious all day long! When it was time to go I started following them outside so I could raid my wallet for some cash. That little Bossy Pants turns around, points his bossy little finger at me and says "No. Stay." Ay Ay Cap'n! He sure didn't want me intruding on his DADDY time. Have fun at your game little man!


When you get home I'll bundle you up in your comfy bed and kiss you ten times over! But don't worry, I won't let anyone know how much you will love it. It can be our little secret!

Thanks for a wonderful day my sweet little men! Can't wait for tomorrow!

X's and O's
Mommy

No comments: