Monday, September 28, 2009

making me warm


i woke up this morning dangling off the edge of the queen-sized bed. only half covered in blankets. but surprisingly warm. when did we put a heater in bed with us i wondered. and not just any heater. a soft, mushy, most delicious smelling heater.

i looked over at matthew to find that he also had been gifted his own personal heater in the night. perhaps not as mushy and gushy but a bit longer for sure. fair enough.

i thought i might wiggle back in and drift off to sleep.

but then those silly heaters started rolling around and giggling.

hello monday!



3 comments:

Mandi said...

Well, that is just the darn cutest little thing I've seen all day. You are just the cutest and your kids are just the cutest. I love you!

{nicole coombs} said...

Oh How Lovely! I'm ganna have to get some of those heaters you were talking about... oh wait I have two already and they espeacially like to put there knees on my back and their hands on my face to keep me warm ALL throught the night! haha
-So I was thinking I need to come up for a day just tp see you and your little boys. What say you?

Toni said...

You can borrow Grant as a bed heater anytime. That way I would finally get a break from him being in my bed. It's true, he sleeps with me everynight! I figure it's still okay being as Nathan has been in Cali since the beginning of July! What can you do! They are soooo stinkin' cute. Love you guys!