Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A HAPPY HEART


Yesterday Gage was FRAZZLED from his fun day with his AUNTIES. And when Gage gets FRAZZLED, Gage gets ORNERY! So I gave him his trusty SIPPY CUP and tried and tried to get him to CHILL OUT and lay down. He wasn't too KEEN on the idea....UNTIL....he noticed Garrett SNOOZING away on my bed. He crawled up next to him, grabbed his arm, and was asleep in 30 SECONDS FLAT! I thought it was SO SWEET! I'm so happy that HE LOVES HIS BROTHER! It does make my HEART smile!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is way too sweet! I love it!

Anonymous said...

How Cute!! I think Cory would love a little birthday if I could ever get pregnant sometime before he is ten!! Anyway-- I loved breaking dawn! There have been a lot of negative things said about it but I totally get it! There were a lot of surprises but I liked all of them.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that is way too sweet! Having both of them down for a nap at the same time doesn't hurt either right?:)

Anonymous said...

Thats soo cute! I do that with Irie ;) haha. I can't beleive how BIG Garrett has gotten!?! How much is he weighing these days? I just took Irie back in for her 2 week checkup, and she's weighing in at a high (for her) 6lbs and 4oz! haha she's just so teeny tiny! I love it! Anyhow, now that we've all had out little ones we should work on planning something in the future- it'd be soo fun!! We miss yal tons!