Thursday, October 11, 2012

eleven months


eleven months ago i was waddling around, avoiding the hot and humid outdoors with everything i had.  i was taking midday naps and dreaming of this beautiful girl.  in my dreams she was the most amazing little creature that my eyes had ever seen.  in reality, she is just that.  we are still smitten by her beauty and her pure sweetness.  can i believe it's been eleven months since i held her in my arms for the first time?  no, not really.  but i am sure grateful to my heavenly father for every day i have had with her and every day still to come.

i have been blessed with the most amazing children to share their hugs and kisses and lives with me.  i am so in love!

xoxo.ash

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Happy 11 months, precious Kelsie Jane!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. You sure are a sweet one!!